Job OpeningsDOUGLAS CITY SCHOOL is accepting applications for the following positions for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Instructional aide at 3.75 hrs daily in the morning.
- 2 Afterschool aide positions: (1)-2:15-5:30 M-F (2) 2:15-5:00 M-TH. Aide and after school aide salary ranges from $14.90-$16.15/hr DOE. Positions require an AA degree or 48 units of college credit or passing of the TCOE Instructional Aide Proficiency Test.
- 5 hour/day custodian. Salary ranges from $14.53/hr to $15.70/hr depending on experience. Must pass a pre-employment physical that verifies capability of meeting physical requirements of the position.
Applications must be received by 3 p.m. August 6th. Positions are open until filled. EOE.
Applications and Certification Information
- Certificated Application
- Classified Application
- Paraeducator (Instructional Aide) Certifcation Information
Douglas City School Salary Schedules:
- Administrative Consultant
- Sp.Ed Mentor
- Intervention Teacher